The Big Pitcher
Submissions Now Closed
2022 Big Pitcher Finalists:
Enter to be one of 6 students chosen to present their animated idea to a panel of leading experts.
Submit your idea to be in with a chance to win a 6 month paid internship at JAM Media and a chance to Pitch at Cartoon Springboard 2022 (tbc), that will take place in Valencia (details to be confirmed).
Submissions can be for an animated tv series, a pilot episode or short film. JAM Media will share tips and tricks ahead of your pitch.
Selected students will pitch at Animation Dingle Conference on 11th March 2022 to a panel of animation industry experts.
- Simply submit your idea as a One Sheet, between 300 and 350 words, through ‘The Big Pitcher’ application form below
- One image can be included with your pitch idea
- Competition is will only be open to 3rd Level students and 2021 graduates
- Submissions must be written and pitched in English
- ‘The Big Pitcher’ participants must hold an Animation Dingle Festival Pass
Final Pitch Presentations will be 3 minutes
- For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: Dec 03 2021
- Notifications will be announced on the week of Jan 17th 202